The biocompatibility testing service laboratory is accredited by TAF according to the ISO 17025 guidelines.
We provide expert services according to the corresponding guidelines (ISO 10993), the nature and construction of the device, its use, as well as its mode and duration of patient contact. Surgical implant procedures are performed by our experienced veterinary staffs.
- Closed patch study
Acute Systemic Systemic Injection Study
- Pyrogenicity in Rabbits
- Bacterial Endotoxin - Limulus Amebocyte Lysate (LAL)
Genetic Toxicity Studies
- Chromosomal aberration
- Ames test
- Mouse micronucleus
- Mouse Lymphoma Assay
- 14 day or 28 day subacute toxicity
- 90 day subchronic toxicity
- 2 year toxicity /carcinogenicity rodents
- Carcinogenicity in transgenic animal models